Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Home Sweet Home with Emma!

My friend Emma was so kind to let us come and photograph her cool attic room/loft! I find it cool cause of the cool ceilings or walls are different and the way see decorated it! Although I helped her put the finishing touches together, it looked great when we were done making it perfect. See for yourself!
Love her canopy!

                                                                  INTERVIEW 

#1
Us:  What do you do for fun?
Emma:Well I love doing anything outside like hiking or swimming, listening to music is my favorite thing to do along with shopping for furniture and clothes of course.
#2
Us:  Favorite place you have traveled?
Emma: Probably NYC or Wyoming.
#3
Us: The best place to eat?
Emma: I love Zaxbys, and Murphys restaurant in Atlanta it has awesome food and is very cute!

She has a ranch styled home and they added on!
Most of her furniture she cleaned up after she got it from an antique store!

#4
Us: If you could have any super power what would it be?
Emma: Definitely flying!
#5
Us: Coffee or Tea?
Emma: Coffee I drink it every morning.
#6
Us: Favorite place to spend all of your money?
Emma: JCrew and Forever21 such amazing stores they have everything.


#7
Us: Weird habits or interest?
Emma: I always play with my eyelashes and I love folding my clothes its a habit of mine! Haha
#8
Us:All time favorite beauty product? 
Emma: Aveda deep cleansing herbal clay masque its AMAZING!!
#9
Us: Favorite band right now?
Emma:I really like vacationer they have a very mellow and calm sound.
#10
Us: If you could steal their closet, be and look like one person who would it be?
Emma:Emma Watson by far!


Emma wants to one day work as the editor of Vogue, so she keeps her collection perfect!
Her lights are from Ikea! LINK                                                               


Thank you Emma so much for letting us use your room on the blog!!
Kadi & Jaci



No comments

Post a Comment

Fresh as a Daisy. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.