Sunday, July 20, 2014

Music Monday [J]

Jaci

This Monday I have two top favorites! You might have heard Latch and similar is Money On My Mind! Fitz and Tantrums are for sure something worth checking out!                                                                           

Break The Wells by Fitz and The Tantrums

  • Reasons to love: This song so fun and inspiring.
  • This is a great band and all their songs are great. They are coming to Music Midtown soon here in Atlanta and I hope I will be able to go see them!





Money On My Mind by Sam Smith


  • I have been listening to this song all summer long!
  • I am in love with Sam Smith and I bought his whole album which is wonderful!



Find all of our Music Mondays!

No comments

Post a Comment

Fresh as a Daisy. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.