Tuesday, December 23, 2014

DIY Christmas Wrapping [K]

Is it the time for family and love. We give gifts as sign of apparition of that person. I truly believe that the outside says a lot about what is in the inside, from a present perspective. Don't get me wrong I never judge a book by its cover but I do love it when something looks beautiful. This holiday season I had a sudden jolt of brilliance! The idea was to wrap my gifts with newspaper, but to keep it from looking like I just did not have time nor money I made tags with the initials of the receiver for an extra touch! I will link a tag outline for you at the bottom. All I did was create a Word document with the tags and initials and printed it onto scrapbook paper that you can find at a craft store. I then ordered twine from this Etsy store LINK. Which was truly a fantastic experience (it always is with Etsy companies.) Once I printed the tags I took a star hole punch and create a spot to sting the twine. With the left over paper and star I sort of went crazy, which I suggest you do as well. I added glitter and TADA! Pure perfection! Here is one of the gifts I wrapped from my friend Isabel.


Tag link   or just google tags ---- copy and paste


No comments

Post a Comment

Fresh as a Daisy. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.