Saturday, December 27, 2014

Lush 12 Days of Christmas Review [K]



This Christmas I wished for the Lush 12 Days of Christmas Box. It comes with 12 different amazing new products. I wanted todo a review! This is part 1. I took a bath after a long Christmas day! I used the Golden Wonder Bath Bomb because is looked like a present and it was Christmas. When you shake it, it rattles! The sent it citrus and cognac oils. The reaction in the tub is fantastic. Not to crazy and not to calm. I will let it be a little bit of a secret.

[reaction]
I also used some body wash from my box. I used the Olive Branch shower gel. But in this case bath gel(: It is supposed to help out your skin with lots of antioxidants. The sent is mandarine and vine leaves. It is also supposed to bring peace to your bath. 

 My lovely bath

xoxo be on the look out for the next lush review
Kadi

No comments

Post a Comment

Fresh as a Daisy. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.